Saturday, January 3, 2009

Our New Years Rockin' Eve

We went to TJ and Amys for a fun New Years Eve Party. We all had such a fun time. The kids ran around and had a great time playing together, there was a lot of Rockin Out to Rockband, and of course lots of yummy food. Kort was in Salt Lake with the Hollingsworths at First Night. He was quite excited because he and Lance were on the news for just a second ice skating. WOW Can't believe it's already 2009!! Thanks guys for such a fun night! Cindy and her cute grandbabies

Being Goofy


Brooklyn didn't quite make it till Midnight

The Band


These 3 are all two years old. My daughter is a GIANT



Kambree loves K'lee

The Girls


Our Happy Hosts

Kambree preparing some snacks for the festivities

3 comments:

Amber said...

Oh my gosh! I love Amy! She's a sweetie! Sounds like you guys had fun! I went to bed at 9pm. Haha! Lame. I know.

Burbank Family said...

Tell Kambree that those treats were yummy. I'm glad you had tons of fun so did I

Michelle W. Nate said...

I'm glad you guys were there. We did have fun!