Monday, January 19, 2009

A Luau and Some Other Fun Stuff

We started off our day by attempting to go to church. We were a few minutes late going in and the place was packed. There were people clear to the back of the gym. I was so bummed because right after the sacrament was passed I got a really bad migraine and we had to leave. We were looking forward to sticking around and meeting some of the McCarthys old friends. Luckily it didn't last too long. Chad and I went exploring and looking for Kelly and Jans old house. I think that we found it but we couldn't get very close because there were a lot of mean looking dogs. Tell us how we did Jan






Then it was time to hit the beach. What a hottie!!

Brent and Jolene getting ready to snorkel
Ahhhh toes in the sand

Time for a LUAU!!!!


This Luau was dang much fun and the food was soooo yummy.









I am so in love with this island. Honolulu was really fun but Maui is the Best!! I think that Maui is exactly what you invision when you think about Hawaii I can't imagine why anyone would ever want to move away from this place (Just kidding Jan).

1 comment:

Jan McCarthy said...

Yep, that is our house. We used to have two acres of open lawn! Wow. Sorry about your headache...I feel your pain. The full gym is normal...lots of tourist, good for the ward numbers. My girlfriend's daughter (Jazzy) is a dancer at the Old Lahaina Luau...and yes, Maui is the best, didn't I tell you guys that?