Monday, January 26, 2009

Exploring Hana

Wow this tiny town has a lot to see. We started off by checking out some waterfalls.
Chad says that even in the middle of nowhere, I can always find a place to shop.



The Seven Sacred Pools








Crazy that palm trees can grow out of rock







Checking out some blow holes

Black Sand beach






Tomorrow we are going to take advantage of all the sun that we can get. We are so sad to be turning sunny beaches back into blizzards and ice storms but are so excited to be back home with our kiddos!!!

3 comments:

Michelle W. Nate said...

Vickie and I just talked about you today. The tan lined foot just did it for me. I want sun! I love that you guys are having a blast. Soak it up!!! Hawaii looks amazing.

Jan McCarthy said...

It wasn't a trip to Hana unless Kelly could jump off the bridges at Seven Sacred Pools...yes, I have pictures to prove it.

Holly Niederhauser Larsen said...

Looks like fun. You look so cute!!!