Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween Night

We made a haul!!

Kambree, Kenzie, and Addie


Kieran and the Alyssas



Cona and Brooklyn


















Wow, what an awesome Halloween we had this year. I really don't remember Halloween night being so warm, it was so nice that the kids didn't even have to cover up their cute costumes with coats. We did things a little differently this year in our family, I stayed at home and answered the door and Chad took the kids trick or treating. We both agreed that we like this arrangement, I really like to see the kids from school that come trick or treating. If you ever have the desire to witness a traffic jam in Preston Idaho just come out to our neighborhood on Halloween. I gave out about 600 pieces of candy this year!! Well the kids really did have a lot of fun, Kaisley was a pirate, Kambree a hippie, and Kort an obnoxious teenager (didn't even have to buy a costume for that one haha). I have to admit that I am sad to see this holiday go, I Love Halloween!!!

2 comments:

Erin said...

The first year we lived there we were shocked how many people came to that neighborhood. I ran out of candy in a big hurry. I'm glad you had a great time! Lets get together soon.

Jenna. said...

Oh my! Everyone looked so cute! Kaisley's hair is getting so long! I really like her costume. Adorable.