Friday, November 21, 2008

Bribes


Oh Happy Day!! I do believe that Kaisley is FINALLY officially potty trained. I know that she hasn't been that bad it's just that I keep comparing her to the other two who were so easy. We've been working on it for about 3 months now and I kept telling her that when she went a whole week without an accident that we could go to the store for a prize. It's actually been about 2 weeks now but I'm a bit of a slacker. So we go into Family Dollar today after I pick her up from Donnas and I tell her that she can have one prize. She immediately finds some very fashionable Dora sunglasses, I try to show her some other goodies but OH NO she just wants the glasses. On our way to pay she sees a little tinkerbell bag she likes. I say "You can choose one" after much consideration she looks at me and says " I sink I'll jus have bofe" Just take a look at the picture and you'll see who won that battle, the same one that usually does!!

3 comments:

Vicki said...

o that is such a great day when they are potty trained!! Sounds like she and carson have something in common when it comes to getting what they want :-)

Molly said...

Steph, I know the have to give in feeling. How can you resist their reasoning "because they want it." I am so glad to hear that Chevy is following in the normal boy path. But yes, I can certainly see Donna instigating these types of things.

Joyce said...

How could you possibly not give in to that? Don't blame you a bit. What a cutie.