Friday, November 28, 2008

Bring It On











This Holiday Season I've decided to do things a bit differently, I just hate feeling rushed and crazy busy during the month of December so I vowed to accomplish as much as possible by the first of December in hopes that we could relax and enjoy the season a bit more this year. I think that I've done pretty well so far. My shopping is done, my tree is up, presents are wrapped (thanks to Kambree), house is decorated inside and out, Christmas cards aren't out but they are in the mail on their way to me, neighbor gifts are almost complete, even Kambree's Birthday is purchased and ready to go. WOW it's no wonder I dread December. Well we'll see how it all works out. By the way, Christina was wondering about my Black Friday Shopping. Truth is because of my complete lack of patience and total intolerance of crowds I would rather chew my arm off than attempt that nightmare. However, I did go up to Kings at about 9 AM. There were about ten people in the whole store and I found just what I needed. SWEET!!

2 comments:

Erin said...

Wow, Steph you are my idol. How exciting it must be to be done shopping and I love your house all decked out for the season. Enjoy the Holidays.

This Idaho Girl said...

King's has a great selection. I am anti black friday as well. Apparently you can get all the deals online now, so why not? Who needs the crowds? I am impressed that you've pretty much got it all done. I put up our tree, but only the top part is decorated and there will be no presents under the tree yet due to 16 month olds. They'd really enjoy pulling ornaments off your tree. What to babysit?