Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Shopping Day

Lunch is our favorite part Grandma guarding the loot
Cute Cousins




Last Saturday was our annual shopping day with my moms side of the family. As close as we can calculate we think that this is our 11th year, it started when Annette lived in Idaho Falls and we decided to go up and visit her and go shopping, now it has turned into an annual event that is a lot of fun. The participants for this year included Myself, my mom, grandma, Laurie, Jessica, Carolyn, Lacey, Annette, and Baylee. It was a great day and I am proud to say that my Christmas shopping is DONE!!! Thanks for making it such a fun day everyone!

5 comments:

Burbank Family said...

I am so jealous of you right now I want my Christmas shopping done. Come do mine for me

Molly said...

Steph, That is amazing christmas powers. I know every woman is jealous of you. Congratulations!!!

Jan McCarthy said...

I think that is illegal?

This Idaho Girl said...

Now I'm going to spend every waking minute trying to figure out how you, Lacey, and Baylee are related. Also, I noticed the Hollister bag and would like to comment how I HATE going in that store. Why must their music be so loud? Why is it so dark in there? I think I would buy more if they'd just turn on the lights so I could see things. Then again, I'm old and it's a teenage store.

Michelle W. Nate said...

I am not so much jealous of your Christmas shopping done as I am that you got to go shopping. I keep telling myself, "some day Michelle, some day."