Friday, November 28, 2008

Thanksgiving at our House











I have always kind of wanted to host a big Thanksgiving dinner but the thought of it made me a little nervous , I'm not really sure why because I actually really enjoy cooking. This year I decided to try it and I think that it turned out really well. We had the whole Porter family over except for Jeff, Sheila, and kids. Our menu consisted of Turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes and gravy, candied yams, jello, baked carrots, cranberry sauce, 2 veggie trays, rolls with raspberry butter, a yummy punch, and of course some delicious pies. Thanks to everyone who came and made the day so fun. I am so thankful for FAMILY!!!

1 comment:

This Idaho Girl said...

It wouldn't be Thanksgiving without the jello, right? I'm awaiting your report on Black Friday shopping. I'll be very disappointed if you didn't go, considering your shopping prowess and all.