Saturday, June 7, 2008

Spring Cleaning







For the last three days I have been doing some major spring cleaning (what else do you do in this weather?) I have gone through cupboards, drawers, pantry, closets, trailer...you name it. There was one dreaded thing left to do before I was officially clutter free. The GARAGE. Chad has been after me for a while now because apparently my "crap" aka kids old clothes have been invading his man space. So I dove in today. Wow, How many clothes do three kids need? I have always been aware that Kambree has a shoe fetish but until now wasn't aware of the extent of it. I was organizing her old shoes into sizes to save for Kaisley . I got to size 9. She had 16 pair. Holy crap!!! I am in so much trouble with that girl. Well I ended up taking 4 garbage bags of clothes to a friend and 6 bags went to my neighbor who is doing a service project for an orphanage in Haiti. I'm exhausted but glad to be done. Chad is happy because once again he has control of his domain!!

2 comments:

This Idaho Girl said...

Men are so funny about their space! Patrick has an entire room full of what I like to call "man crap". What's with this weather anyway? I'd really enjoy some sun.

Erin said...

Sounds like something I need to do, but not until we are in our new home. Hmm I wonder when that will be?