Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Enjoyin' a little Pool Time
















Yesterday we ventured to one of our favorite pools. The Pocatello pool (aka Ross Park Aquatic Complex ) is so much fun. We are so happy that the sun has finally decided to shine that we are trying to take advantage of every second of it. I hope to be posting many more swimming pics before the summer is over. I love summer but it goes by way too fast (Central air has contributed to my love of this season). Yesterday we went with My mom, Mandy, Alyssa, Jayse, Kieran, Emilee, Avyree and Kaylie.

2 comments:

Erin said...

Looks like tons of fun. I am with you summer is my favorite. We are leaving for San Diego on July 6th for a week. So maybe the girls and I could come up this next week. What are your plans? I wonder if I remember how to get there. Its been way too long.

This Idaho Girl said...

Oh, how I wish I had central air. You're always going to Pocatello. Who knew there was so much excitment in "Idaho's Armpit". Cute kids.