Monday, June 2, 2008

Snake Slayer by day Golf Ball Fisherman by night











Kort has come up with some interesting new activities this summer. Jeff and Sheila gave him a huge blow gun as a gift (So excited that they have a childs B-day coming up this month) anyway he's been putting it to use on the water snakes in the canal. I just know he likes to torture snakes because of all of those violent video games he plays. In the evening when the sun is just right he goes fishing for golf balls, On Saturday he found 81. We are currently in contact with the people at Guiness. I'm pretty sure that he has set a new record for the most golf balls found in a canal in one day. Maybe it's because I didn't grow up with brothers but the things that this kid finds to entertain himself just never ceases to amaze me.

2 comments:

This Idaho Girl said...

He certainly is a funny boy. I think you can blame Mr. Crosland for Kort's tendancies to capture watersnakes. Too bad he can't turn them in for extra credit.

Erin said...

Wow, I can't believe he found that many. And to think we use to live by that (I wish I still did). Anyway, I love the pic of your new home. I can't wait to come and see it for myself.