Monday, June 23, 2008

Girls Camp




Yah This One Is Real !!!






























Wow. Last week was a super crazy busy week. We headed up to girls camp Wednesday Morning and stayed until Friday. I wasn't quite sure about being the leader when they asked me but I guess that I had forgotten how fun Girls camp is. We had so much fun! The girls in are ward are absolutely amazing. We had 13 girls and not one single second of anything other than respect for each other and their leaders. I'm so glad for the opportunity to have been able to get to know all of them better. I'll be looking forward to next year. Oh Yah special thanks to Chad for being there the whole time and being our personal Chef also to Rich and Emily for leaving their taxidermied rattle snake in the care of the McCarthys. (he he he)!!

3 comments:

Erin said...

Are you kidding me? I never knew our little fellow could be so much fun. I know what it is like to walk into a room with that thing waiting for you. I hope you didn't have to call the paramedics for any of the girls. Its nice to know that a little piece of me is still with you all in Preston. Thanks for making me laugh.

This Idaho Girl said...

I think the McCarthys are the perfect caretakers for a taxidermied snake. You've got an awesome group of girls. I bet you had a blast.

Michelle W. Nate said...

Disgusting! How utterly cruel that was putting that snake in the bathroom. Wish I'd thought of it.:) Anyway, good times. I loved camp too. Wished we had more down time so I could have ran over to your camp for a visit. Sounds like your ward had a lot of fun.