Thursday, June 5, 2008

Library Fun!!







Oh Sweet! Can I get your autograph Clifford?







Because it seems more like Christmas break than Summer Vacation we have had to come up with some alternate plans. We decided to check out the library today. Kambree of course was in Heaven. I think that she checked out about 7 chapter books. Kort said that he would just wait in the car. I made him come in even though I knew that there was no possibility of him leaving with a book of any sort. Kaisley was happy to see a lot of things to climb on and try to break. Oh well it entertained them for a while anyway. I wish the sun would Shine!!!

2 comments:

Burbank Family said...

cute pictures, I know i need the sun to shine.

This Idaho Girl said...

14-year olds are soooo cool. Looks like he had fun despite his best efforts not to. Love the funny pictures. I can see why he and Tess get along. How about your little reader! Was it all the Shakespeare you read her inutero? You'll have to fill me in on your secret.