Monday, June 9, 2008

Coolest mailbox ever!


As you may or may not know, I am our wards Girls Camp Director (I know you're all jealous). We were told by the stake that we need to come up with some sort of a mailbox because we are going to have secret wards at camp. Our theme is kind of a medieval one. We thought that it would be cute to do some kind of a castle type mailbox. Who could make our dream into a reality? Sheila of course. She is a creative genius. This is what she came up with. Isn't it awesome? Sheila, as Kortney would say "You are da Shiz."

4 comments:

This Idaho Girl said...

That is amazing. I probably would've done something awesome, like wrapping construction paper around the mailbox. Bless you for coordinating girls camp. The girls in your ward are really lucky to have you because you're soooo cool. I, on the other hand, would move girls camp to the nearest hotel.

Bennetts said...

Steph- Way cute!! I closed my blog to readers only, However you are more than welcome to check in on us anytime!! just email me your email that you use on blogger and you'll be set. I love your blog, if its okay with you can add you to me links? You keep better track of Sheila than I do!!!

Bennetts said...

oh its bennettgal28@msn.com

Michelle W. Nate said...

It was fun seeing you at camp, even though there was no time for visiting, I had a good time. It's nice to feel young again. Michelle