Sunday, October 4, 2009

Miley Cyrus Concert!!!

What a super fun day I had with my little Kambree girl last Tuesday. About 3 months ago I surprised her with some Miley Cyrus tickets. She was so excited!! I figured that this would be the perfect time to teach some work ethic to her so I told her that she would need to earn the money to pay for half of her ticket. She worked out a deal with Chad because he needed lots of help picking up rocks before we could lay our sod. He agreed to pay her a penny per rock that she picked up. That girl worked her little buns off picking up rocks, she was able to get some help from a few neighbor kids, and she never complained. The big day finally came and all of her hard work finally paid off. Melissa and Addie went with us and we decided that we should make a whole Girl Day out of it. Here is Addie and Kambree shopping, no Girls Day is complete without a little shopping!! We took them to the new Elements Restaurantt in Logan for lunch. It's a really nice place and the girls were quite impressed by these fancy little butterballs.

Addie and Melissa, our Awesome neighbors and friends!!!


My cute little Girlie and I.

We then took the girls for a pedicure...what fun!!

Pink of course for Kambree

Ahhhh....the life of a princess!!

We stopped at Wal Mart to stock up on Miley attire. Kambree is getting pretty dang excited!!!
Too cute!!
We have arrived and can't wait!!


We found Kassi at the concert. They weren't far from us and we actually had a few empty seats next to us so she sat by us. I love this pic!!

Here she is!!!

In the middle of one of her first songs, she ran off stage and her backup singers finished up the song for her. We thought that maybe she was just doing a costume change or something. Her manager came out and said that she hadn't been feeling well and had a touch of the flu, but that she just need a minute and she would be back. I was a little worried that she wouldn't be able to come back and the girls (OK and myself) would be so disappointed, but after about 10 minutes she came back and "Rocked" the whole rest of the show. She took a few breaks between songs and said that her Mom was taking really good care of her. Poor girl I can't even imagine being sick and trying to preform like she did. She's a trooper!!




She put on an AMAZING show. She sounded awesome and the whole production was just unbelievable.

Kambree and I both agreed that this was our favorite. She rode on this Harley above the audience while she sang"I love Rock n Roll"






And she made it through.....This was seriously on of the best concerts that I have ever been to. We will definitely be going to the next one!!

One last pic... Yep that's me, I'm delighted to say that Kambree is not yet embarrassed by her mother. Kort on the other hand, totally different story. We had so dang much fun together at the concert being crazy and rocking out. I love hangin' with my girlie!! Thanks Kambree, you are the best!!!!!

2 comments:

Porters said...

Oh that is so great. Rock on you two. I'm so happy you got to go.

Erin said...

What a fun day! Looks like Kambree and Addie had a great time.