Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Homecoming 09


Homecoming was Kort's first official date. His date was Selina Larios and they went with about 6 other couples. They weren't able to do the traditional "day date" because they all had soccer games that day. They picked the girls up and took them to Sawyers Grandma's house for a meal that I've heard was very delicious and some really fun games, they then headed to the dance. I was out of town that Saturday so I didn't get any pics but I helped Laurie set up and decorate the tables the night before so here is a shot of that. He said that he had a great time and assures me that he was perfect gentleman.

2 comments:

This Idaho Girl said...

I bet you love planning the dance hoopla. I see that Cort doubled with the soccer peeps. Great group of boys. It's still hard to believe you have a 16 year old.

Porters said...

OH my but Kort is a handsome young man. He looks awsome. It is hard to believe he is that old now though.