Sunday, October 25, 2009

Halloween Party 2009

Yesterday was the annual Pope Cousins Halloween Party and boy was it "Spook-Tacular" We ended up with 55 kids this year and 12 adults. The plan was for the whole party to be outside but being the end of October, you never know what the weather will bring. It was pretty cold and blowing so we decided to move a few of the stations inside. Sheila has worked her buns off getting an old barn behind her house turned into a spook alley. It turned out amazing and the kids absolutely loved it. This party is always a lot of work but always turns out so dang fun. I'm so lucky to be realted to such creative minds. This is Kambree and one of her best friends Erica holding on to their hats so that they dont blow away. My girls and I made these fun bat cupcakes.

Erica, Calli, Erin, Kambree, Grace, and Sidney

Munchin down at the Monster Cafe

This is what we used to wash down the yummy Bones dipped in blood, eyeballs, and bat kabobs.



Kambrees Group before turning off the lights and listening to a Spooky Story.

The little ones at the eyeball relay



Awwww CUTE!!


Princess Libby

Some of the madness, I mean fun!!

My little pirate LOVED the cupcakes!!!

Hmmm....not sure the little mermaid should be so close to a pirate.



Here we have the Mexican Gunfighter...soooooo funny!!!!

Kieran and her friends were our spook alley employees. Kinley was a with stiiring her brew, Kieran was the dead Zombie and Olivia was in the black light room....sooooo cool!!!
You could touch the ear, hand, eyeballs, or brain

or the heart or veins!!!

You do not want to fall in there!!

The spook alley was seriously COOL!!


OH NO She is ALIVE!!!!!
I sure hope that everyone had as much fun as we did. Thanks to Sheila for all of the time and hard work that she spent getting everything ready. WE LOVE HALLOWEEN!!!!!

2 comments:

Burbank Family said...

The girls had a blast. Thanks so much for letting them come. They tell me something new everyday about the party. LOVE IT

Porters said...

It looks like all had a ball. You guys do great and I think have as much fun as the kids. I know I did the year I was the fortune teller. Love you all.