Sunday, October 19, 2008

Welcome Baby Trace





We have a brand new nephew/cousin and we are so super excited. Vicki and Austin had their baby this afternoon around 1:00. The kids and I went over to the hospital to see them and he is just cute as a bug. It's kind of funny because Kort was the only boy in the family for about eleven years until Carson came along and now the score is Girls 6 Boys 4. Boys are catching up and Kort is getting himself together a little brotherhood. Congratulations guys we're looking forward to lots of fun times with the new little guy!!!

3 comments:

This Idaho Girl said...

Vicki looks way excited to have her picture taken! Can't blame her after labor and delivery. What a cute little thing. I love brand new babies.

Joyce said...

Gosh. I remember when Vicki was born!! What a cute little baby boy and the pictures of your kids with him are darling.

Jenna. said...

Aww...I wish I could have been there. I'm sure he will be just as cute as Carson! See ya all on Thanksgiving. YAY!