Saturday, October 18, 2008

Haunted Arctic Circle










It seems that everywhere we have been going in our little town lately has a few spooks hanging around. Wednesday night Kambrees BFF Gracey came over with her mom. The girls weren't done playing when Dawn was ready to leave so she decided to stay and play a little longer. Gracey has the cutest little sister Reese who is 3 years old and so I thought that it would be fun to have her stay and play with Kaisley. They had such a fun time together. We decided to go and get something to eat and to our surprise when we got to Arctic Circle it was HAUNTED!! Well the girls had such a fun time playing (not sure that a lot of eating went on). They were so cute together that I just couldn't resist some pics and as you can see they were quite the posers.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Ya gotta love arctic circle! Hey did I miss our meeting? I forgot to write it down. Man I suck at this calling!! Do you want to get together say.... tonight or later this week and do our planning?

Joyce said...

Who would have thought Arctic Circle would be THE place to go for fun in Preston? Cute pictures of some really cute girls.

Erin said...

Looks like they had a great time. I remember Reese when she was a baby. Boy does time fly. And thanks for checking for pjs for me. I am going to complain to those star wars people. Girls like star wars too!