Sunday, September 14, 2008

Shopping Day !






So yesterday I was able to go and enjoy one of my very favorite activites - SHOPPING. To make it even better I was able to go with two of my fav fellow shoppers Sheila and Angie. We had such a fun day. We left at 8 in the morning and got home last night about 11. We went to Draper and hit Target, South Towne Mall, Lunch at Pei Wei, Rod Works, IKEA, and finally our favorite new spot Gardener Village. It is the cutest little place with some awesome little shops. Everything was so cute there that I had to take some pics. It was such a fun get-away. Thanks to Sheila and Angie for enduring to the end and thanks to Chad for watching all of the kids for us and paying for my fun day !!

2 comments:

This Idaho Girl said...

I can't believe how many places you went. Angie said she was so tired she wanted to cry. I do love the fact that she paged for help over the WalMart speaker. That woman has spunk.

Erin said...

I'm glad you had so much fun. Did you make it to the wreath man? I am still planning on Sat. What time and where?