Sunday, May 29, 2011

Preschool Graduate

Oh, what a bittersweet moment. My baby girl graduated from Preschool. While I have been anticipating having all of my kids in school and enjoying some nice "Alone Time" I'm feeling a little sad at the same time. It seems like as soon as they start Kindergarten those school years just fly by and before you know it, they are all grown up and ready to graduate. I have absolutely loved being able to stay home with Kaisley the last few years, it's so nice having that one on one time with her every day. She's my little buddy and we have had a blast going on lunch dates and just hanging out at home together. I'm glad that she will only be going to Kindergarten a half day next year so that we can still have a little bit of that time, I'm going to try and cherish all of those afternoons with her. She is such a little firecracker, so full of life, and has the funnest personality. Although I don't want it to happen too fast, I can't wait to see what life has in store for our little KAYZ E BUG!!!! Kaisley found Grandpa as soon as we got there and had to set on his lap the whole time, this girl LOVES her PAPPA!!!

We have loved Teacher Celeste and Teacher Aunt Nett and will miss them sooo much!Bye Bye Preschool!!!



1 comment:

Vicki said...

i've Already thought of how nice it will be when Dayne is finally in school! It's Bitter SWeet type of thing :) Love that KAZEE BUG !!