Monday, May 23, 2011

Easter

Every year, when Easter rolls around, I think how much fun it would be to have an Easter Egg hunt for our neighborhood, well this year I decided to just go ahead and organize one. Being my first year, I think it turned out pretty dang fun. Every kid in the neighborhood was able to participate, therefore, we had about 45 kids in all. I have THE best neighbors ever, and even a lot of the older empty nesters wanted to participate. It was so great, the kids were able to run around the whole neighborhood collecting eggs and treats. The best part was, we didn't even have to fight for parking!! The day was absolutely gorgeous and I think everyone had a lot of fun. Hopefully this can become a yearly tradition.Getting Ready.....

Kaisley's age group

Cute Girls

Oh my, we just love Ryker

Kailey and Avery

Checking out their baskets, there was a little swapping going on


I couldn't find Kaisley after the hunt, I came in the house and this is what I found...


EASTER DAY at GRANDMA'S



Easter Egg hunt at Grandma Grace's


After the hunt and dinner at Grandma Grace's, we went over to the pasture and sling shotted boiled eggs, it was a BLAST and Kaisley was AWESOME!!!


And then it was time for one last hunt and dinner at Vicki's

All the Porter grandkids except for Kort

Baby Dayne


1 comment:

Erin said...

TWhat a great idea! These are certainly the times I miss living there.