Sunday, May 29, 2011

Field Trip!!

I had the pleasure of joining Kambree's 5th grade class on a Field Trip to USU. With the exception of the completely, out of control bus ride, it was a pretty great time. The kids were able to have a little tour around campus, have a small lesson on science in one of the classrooms, check out a museum, launch their pop bottle rocket, eat their lunch and play games on the quad, and best of all...tour the Aggie Ice Cream plant and have a serving of their favorite kind! Aggie Blue Mint, made all of the torture that I endured on the bus worth it!!!


Amma and Sidney


I seriously can't believe that these two are done with Elementary School, They have only been in different classes one year from Kindergarten through 5th grade. I honestly don't think that the two could be any more alike if they had been born twins.

1 comment:

Erin said...

5th grade field trips are the best! I am not enjoying the fact that Erin is done with elementary. I think I will cry when school starts next fall.