Sunday, November 8, 2009

This is Halloween, Halloween, Halloween...........

Another Halloween has come and gone..(sigh). I love Halloween and just cant get enough of it. It seems like we celebrated for about two weeks straight and it still wasn't enough. This year we were invited to a Super Fun Adult Party. The guests were mainly my Bunco friends and their spouses, what a fun bunch!! Here we have Mr. Dentist and his best friend Mrs Toothpaste. Ahhh...what can I say about Bob and Carlee? We knew that it would be something hilarious before they even showed up, by the way..they won the costume contest!!

Janet and Michael are lookin GOOD!!

Ken and Kris are pretty much the cutest hippies ever!1


This very adorable Pirate couple was also our Happy Host and Hostess!!

Julie and some random hot Chick hat she brought with her..hahahah Kevin looked Awesome and played the role very well!!

And here we have Wendy the Pregnant Nun, her husband the Priest is around here somewhere!


Jenni and Brady looked great, I love this pic, looks like the convict is trying the offer the cop something that she's in deep thought about...haha.

Lisa went all out on the food, everything was so delicious and the games that we played were a blast!


Despite it looking like puke, this dip was sooooo yummy!! We sure did have a great time. I think that we have some of the funnest friends possible!

Kaisley got plenty of use out of her costume this year. She had a party at Dance and at preschool. Her she is with her BFF Sage at Dance.


All of the little cuties at Dance

Oh, look at the teacher, Mrs. Banana!!

Kambree had an Orchestra Halloween Concert, they all got to wear their costumes and play spooky numbers, she is really getting good on her violin.

Little Princess Belle all ready to head off to Pre-School


The night of Halloween, we decided to have a little dinner before we sent the kids out Trick or Treating. We ate some Witches Brew Stew and drank some Spider punch!! Here is a pic of our whole gang!! Don't worry I didn't let Kort go Trick or Treating.

Off they go...

Cute little Trace had to stay at the house and help answer the door. He loved seeing all of the different Trick or Treaters. This neighborhood is so dang fun at Halloween, it seems to just come alive. We gave out about 500 pieces of candy this year...LOVE IT!!!

Brooklyn, Jada, and Coen were amongst the crowd.

My friend Janet dropped by with Kallie, and then Ken and Kris dropped by with their kids. I invited them all to stay and watch a movie (we're always up for a party around here) They all stayed and we watched Hocus Pocus and munched on candy and popcorn. I made the kids these cute little desserts, they were pumpkin ice cream sundaes served in a real pumpkin. We all had such a blast, thanks to all of my family and friends fpr making this a Halloween to remember FOREVER!!!!

2 comments:

Vicki said...

It was super fun steph thats for havin us! I;m going to have to steal that pic of Trace I never got one with his hood on and looking at me at the same time.

Vicki said...

I can't type! Trace is hleping me type too. I meant Thanks, I'm oops