Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thankful

I feel that I am a pretty grateful person for the most part, however I know that I don't always express my gratitude. Seems that today is a pretty good day to day that. I am so thankful for the family that I have been blessed with. I have a husband that loves me and would do anything in the world for me, whenever I am down or have any kind of a problem he is always right there for me and he makes everything better. He truly is my Best Friend and we have such a great relationship and have so much fun together. He is also one of the hardest workers I know and the best Dad in the world. Some Dads grumble if they have to watch the kids, but he absolutely loves spending time with his kids and taking them to do fun things. Speaking of the kids, I don't think that I could have got any better ones than I did. Kort is a teen now and still acts like he likes me, Kambree is the sweetest little thing in the whole world, and is such a great helper with Kaisley, and Kaisley is so dang cute and keeps us all laughing. All three of them are healthy and great kids. Besides just my own little family, we have a wonderful extended family. I'm so thankful that my kids have so many Grandparents, Aunts, Uncles and Cousins that love them so much. I also am feeling very grateful lately for good friends, I have been blessed with the best friends ever!! They are all such good examples to me and I love every single one of them so much for what they do for me. Last but certainly not least, I am so thankful for the gospel in our lives, sometimes people try and make us believe that it is silly to try to obey Gods commandments, and sometimes we feel a little out of place for doing the things that we believe are right. Looking back at our lives when we weren't making the best choices, and seeing how things have blossomed for us since we took those vows to keep Gods commandments, is proof enough for me that our Heavenly Father really is there and blesses us so much if we just do our part. I am so thankful that we were able to go to the temple and be sealed for time and all eternity. Knowing that no matter what life throws at us, I will always be with my family, gives me a peace of mind that is priceless.
There are just so many blessings in our life, Chads business is just thriving in this this economy, I am able to stay at home and raise my kids, we have a beautiful warm home and plenty of food to eat, we have amazing neighbors,and we have the Priesthood in our home. I recognize Gods hand in our lives each and every day and am so Thankful for all that we have been blessed with.

1 comment:

Shara said...

Steph, you are the great example. Thanks for your friendship! You are truly blessed, as I feel I am, too. Love ya