Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Disney on Ice and Weekend in Salt Lake

This first pic has nothing to do with Disney on Ice or Weekend in Salt Lake, I came across it when I was taking pics off of my camera and found it 100% blog-worthy!! Amy Burbank and I decided that we would take our Girls to Disney On Ice this year. The theme was princesses so that of course, fits them all perfectly. The guys decided that they would come along (not to the ice show) and we decided to get a hotel and make a weekend out of it. It was a good thing that they came along because we drove down in a terrible snow storm. We stopped before the show to have a little lunch at Rumbi!!

They dropped us off at the show and then went and checked into the hotel. Chad took Kort to Murray and he was able to spend the day with Albanie and her family. He was pretty excited about that!!
You just can't go to Disney on Ice without dressing in some very fashionable Princess Wear.

Here are all 4 our princess's watching very carefully!
Ahhh...Cinderelly and her Prince
No Disney show is complete without these two...
We had really great seats, we were on row 7 and they were perfect!


One of my little Princess's and I.
That night we went to Dinner at Joes Crab Shack. Chad and I had a huge steampot of Crab Legs...YUMMMMM!!!! The kids had a great time playing in the play area. I think that these are just the funnest desserts...you paint a rice crispie crab with a paint brush, the paint is actually strawberry, chocolate, and carmel sauce. We went back to the hotel and the girls were able to get a little swimming in before bed.
The next day we went back to Murray and picked Albanie up, she was able to hang with our family for the day. We had lunch at the Mayan and then did some Christmas Shopping.
I love to be able to hang out with my little family, and I love it even more that they all still want to hang out with me!!!

3 comments:

Porters said...

That is just so great. I remember the disney on ice that we've gone to with the girls. Glad you are keeping up that tradition. Love to all.

Vicki said...

YOu must be doing something right cause my kids don't even like hangin with me. Sounds so fun! I am still waitin to take austin to the mayan.

Michelle W. Nate said...

Sounds like a great trip. Cinderella is Brooklynn's favorite. She loved your picture. Glad you all made it home safe.