Monday, September 28, 2009

Girl Trip to Vegas

So my Bunco group decided that we needed a little more excitement than just the monthly Bunco night (which by the way is nothing less than exciting) so we planned a trip to "Fabulous Las Vegas" We flew out on Saturday morning and got back Monday afternoon. It was soooo dang much fun!!!!! Five of the eight of us were able to go and we sure hope that next time everybody can go. Here is Terri, myself, Lisa,Kris, and Janet in front of Ceasers Palace. The plane has landed and Janet is READY!!!

Lisa is going to audition for the "Price is Right"

Vegas just brings out the Supermodel in us all!!!

Lisa got a temporary tattoo. It helped her fit in a bit more, we all felt like we were wearing way too much clothing and not sporting nearly enough tattoos.


This poor guy was a nail art salesman. He spent an hour with us showing us how cool his product was and all the while we were jewing him down. He finally got so sick of us that he just let us have them for a bargain price.

He was wearing some really cool shoes, we tried to get him to throw those in as well but it just didn't happen.
This guy really is real and he was sticking his finger in Kristens ear...gross!!



On Sunday, Lisa was nice enough to do all of our hair. Perhaps she just didn't to be embarrassed by us!!

Checking out the decor in our room

Ready to SHOP!!!!
We decided to play a little Keno. We weren't even really sure what the heck we were doing but on Kris's very first card she had 5 numbers picked right. The little lady working behind the counter was jumping around so we had a feeling it something big.....SHE WON 1000 DOLLARS!!!!!

Janet, Kris and I went and saw Cher perform at Ceasers Palace, she was awesome!!! I can't believe that she is 63 years old and looks like she does. I could go to that show a million more times and never get sick of it.

We spent a lot of time here......yummmmmm!!

After the Cher show we had to pick up some cheesecake at the cheesecake factory and then try and make it back to New York New York before the roller coaster closed at 11. We ran our butts off, only to get to the roller coaster at 11:04 and have it all locked up...grrrr, our cheesecake was a wreck too!!

Chad likes to tease me about all of my friends: my Bunco friends, my school friends, my neighbor and ward friends, my "good old day" friends etc. I feel that I am just so incredibly blessed to have so many good friends to be able to share this journey with. There is nothing quite like staying up until 3 a.m with a bunch of girls and laughing until you cry, no matter how old you get!!!!

3 comments:

This Idaho Girl said...

A girl trip sounds divine. I am highly interested in joining your bunco group. You'll have to let me know when you guys start taking applications (or kick someone out). We're moving back next summer.

Vicki said...

I envy you! What afun time that had to be been trying to plan one of these trips for years with my group but have yet to go. who else is in your group that couldn't go?

Amber said...

YAY KRIS! That's awesome! Aren't girls trips to Vegas the best!? I did on a couple of years ago... I'd do it again!