Friday, July 10, 2009

Fun on the Fourth

Our Fourth of July wasn't super exciting this year but that's OK. Mandy had an early morning yard sale at her house and this was Kaisleys favorite part of the day. She spent quite some time playing with all of the yard sale treasures. We finally made it to the Lewiston parade for the very first time. Quite impressive I must say.

Hey the bearded lady's suppose to be in the circus not the parade.

Some people are just soooo talented!!
That afternoon Chad and I enoyed a nice, long ride on the bike. We went over to St. Charles and visited with Brent and Jolene, then went down to North Beach and visited with Vicki. There was a sand castle contest going on which was fun to see. On our way home we stopped at Emigration and hung out with the Burbanks for a bit. That night we took the kids to Lewiston for the fireworks. Oh how I love summer, bikes, parades, my kids, and my hubby!!!

No comments: