Friday, July 10, 2009

Cowabunga Bay

My kids and I are suckers for a Water Park so when we heard about a new one in Draper, we knew we must go and check it out. It ended up meeting our expectations. Mandy and her kids went with us, as did Albanie, Vicki, Carson, Kieran, and Kendall. We all had a great, wet day!! Kaisley wasn't super impressed with the slides but she loved this toy.
Kaisley loved the "cat pool" we couldnt figure out what she was talking about but I soon realized it was the kiddie pool she meant.

Vicki and Carson in the Lazy River

More of the "cat pool"

Trying to sneak Mamas caffeine.

What better thing to do on a hot summer day??

My TIKI girl!!

Kort and his "friend" Albanie




The whole place is just so cute and bright. You just can't help but smile!!


Kort, Albanie, Mandy, Kambree and Jayse are up there.Jayse shot out of this slide like a cannon Albanie came out with a lot more grace but was holding onto that suit for dear life.






Such a fun place !



Kort and Albanie racing

Kort about went right out the end

Just want everyone to know that this is what I'll be driving when I move to Maui (water coming out the back and all)

Kaisleys new Candy Land towel kept her well entertained.
This is my Super Brave Girl, last year she was kind of a chicken...this year she is a ROCK STAR!!!



A bunch of pretty cool kids!

You know that I can't go anywhere without doing at least a little bit of shopping so here we are checking out the outlet mall that is right behind Cowabunga Bay. It's a pretty sorry excuse for a mall I think it has two stores and one is going out of buisness.
It was time for dinner so the kids all voted that we go to the Mayan. They love that place and I have to admit that I do too. Heres Kendall learning to do a bird thing.

This was Vicki and Carsons first trip to the Mayan experience. I think Carson may have been more impressed with this than he was the Water Park.

We all had such a great day. Summer is so much fun and spending it with Family and Friends makes it even better, I feel so blessed to have so many great people in my life to enjoy this journey with. This sign was at the water park and I couldn't agree more.....

2 comments:

Vicki said...

It was a great time that one picture looks like my belly is bare but it really wasn't? I definatly want to take Austin to the mayan!

Joyce said...

Steph - I love it that you post so often and have so many fun pictures. Yours is one of my very favorite blogs to look at.