Thursday, June 11, 2009

Rain, Rain GO AWAY!!!!

So normally I would have an endless supply of pool, camping, and all other sorts of "Sun Fun" pics to post 3 weeks into Summer Break, but not this year. I don't suppose anyone would be interested in seeing pics of my kids fighting, watching T.V, and destroying my house. That's about the extent of the fun we've been experiencing with all of this rain. We are also trying to get our yard in and that is obviously on hold as well. COME ON SUNSHINE, POUR DOWN THE LOVE!!! In other Pope worthy news, Chad left today for a "Guy Trip" He is headed to The Grand Canyon with his Dad, Brother, and a few others on their ROAD BIKES. I guess it is his turn. He'll be back home for 5 days and then I leave for 5 days to go to Heber to Girls Camp. I'm pretty excited about that, I really do love Girls Camp and this place is suppose to be amazing. Sheila and I are heading to Salt Lake with the kids this weekend for some "Kid Friendly" fun. So stay tuned for lots of pics next week!!

5 comments:

Josh and Kellie said...

I hear you on the kids fighting and the house being a mess. I wish this rain would go away also.

Erin said...

I hear ya Steph! I am tired of this rain. By-the-way did you know Allyssa is going to the Heber camp this next Monday. It would have been a great time if we had gone the same time. Oh well. Have fun this weekend!

Michelle W. Nate said...

So jealous of your camp. We are going past Soda Springs at Camp Ho Nok or something like that. IN THE RAIN!!! ARG!

Burbank Family said...

I understand the rain thing my kids are so bored. Have fun with the kids in SLC.

This Idaho Girl said...

My sil went to the camp in Heber and had a wonderful report. You guys sure have had a rotten spring/summer (I guess you skipped spring) as far as weather goes. I don't guess Chad will see much rain in AZ. Hopefully the rain will stop soon for your sanity.