Friday, June 5, 2009

Primary Drive In Movie

Our Primary Leaders organized a really fun activity for the kids....a Drive In Movie. You were suppose to construct a cardboard car at home and bring it to the activity. The kids were able to earn "moolah" during Sharing and Singing times that led up to grand event, you could use your moolah to purchase tasty items such as popcorn, cotton candy, ice cream, and drinks.As you can see by some of our pics, Kambree didn't make her car entirely on her own. When I asked Kambree what the movie was she told me that it was suppose to be a movie about Joseph Smith but nobody was paying attention and so they just put CARS in and everybody liked that,go figure!! It turned out to be a fun time and the kids had a ball!! How it all started...
The Master Designer

Should have went to Maaco!

The finished product

I tried to get her to put "Honk if you love Jesus" on her bumper sticker but she just wasnt going for it.


I loved the DeSpains bus.


Kenz and Mel, our cute little servers

1 comment:

Unknown said...

"Honk If You Love Jesus" still cracks me up every time I think about it!