Friday, April 24, 2009

Random

So I was going through my camera and happened upon some pics that were blogworthy but just hadn't been blogged yet, so here are some events that have taken place over the past few months. First of all our brand new washer is having some major issues so we have spent a lot of Saturdays here....

Now this what I call team work!


Chad and I went to the Dodge National Circuit Finals Rodeo in Pocatello. Sooo Fun!!


Kambree passed her Monster Test YAAAAAAY!!!



My cute girls. I love these fun outfits!




Me and my baby girls!!



Ahhh.... a rainbow in the neighborhood!


Chad took Kort snowmobiling.







And finally our favorite new means of free babysitting!!

4 comments:

Amber said...

I just can't get over of how big your youngest has gotten! It seems like it was just yesterday when I was your aid & you were pregnant with her! Crazy!! Time flies! I hope all is going well! Have fun in Mexico!

Amber

This Idaho Girl said...

What is the new means of babysitting? Do you think my girls would like it? I do enjoy a good rodeo. Very jealous you got to see a super cool on in Poky.

Erin said...

Cute pics. I am now done with my long term sub job so now I have time to play. So look at your schedule and let me know. When is Mexico?

Joyce said...

My favorite things about blogs are the pictures and these are great. You have such a cute family and you do such fun things.