Sunday, April 19, 2009

Easter Festivities!!

We started out our Easter Weekend on Saturday. We went to Grandma Graces for the annual "Family Easter Party". We decided to let all of the kids color eggs which I thought was a fabulous idea. Less mess at my house!! Kambree was proud of her coloring talent!
Kaisley loved the pink dye!


Grandma Mary Beth supervising her girls.


The "HUNTERS"

Mandy helping Kaisley out.

After the hunt, they decided to go to the hill and roll the eggs down. Turned into more of an "egg throw" than a "roll"!!


Kort loves to snap photos of Grandma. We all know how much loves to have her picture taken. haha

Hey Mr. Bunny, get back here and clean up this mess!!



Awwww. My cute kids on Easter Morning all ready for church.


On Sunday we were lucky enough to get to enjoy two Easter dinners. One at Grandma Mary Beths and one at Grnadma Jolenes. It's so fun to live so close to all of our family. I love Easter. It's a great time of year and a certainty that Warmer Weather isn't far off!!!












1 comment:

Vicki said...

I love living close to my families also, but now mom thinks she has to camp host and Travel GEEEZZ!