Sunday, March 22, 2009

Happy 40th Chad!!

On Saturday Chad turned the big 40!! Cindy got started early on in the week and put all of this fun stuff up at the shop!! Now when he turned 30, I pulled off a huge Surprise Party for him. I wasn't sure if I could pull it off a second time but decided to give it whirl. Yay, I DID!! I had invited about 20 of our close friends and family members to a celebratory lunch at Maddox. It was so great when we walked in and everybody was there and started singing "Happy Birthday".
He got some pretty great "OLD GUY" gifts. Besides the Just for Men, he also got some prune juice, polident, and a bag of marbles for when he loses his.


Kaisley was excited to get ahold of Trace


The Birthday Boy and his Dad!!

Kaisley also had a surprise for Dad. She told me that she wanted to take him to the park for his Birthday (sly little thing isn't she?) So on our way home from Brigham we stopped at Ryans Place Park in River Heights. This is our very favorite park!! I have to admit that it was a gorgeous day to be hanging out at the park. Good idea Kaisley!







What a perfect ending to a perfect day

Thanks so much to everyone who was able to take the time to come and celebrate with us!! You guys are Awesome!! Happy Birthday Chad, You are the BEST!!!

5 comments:

Erin said...

Happy birthday Chad! So something funny. We were at Maddox on Saturday too for lunch. Hope your lunch was as good as ours.

Jan McCarthy said...

Happy birthday old man...

This Idaho Girl said...

Once again, not invited to one of your parties. I'm really starting to feel offended, you know. I loved the picture of everyone at Maddox; your family looks super thrilled. Love that park! Preston needs to get one.

Vicki said...

no plans yet for the park, but we can make some?

Burbank Family said...

Happy Birthday Chad. Hope you had a great day. The park looks fun I say we need one in Preston like that