Sunday, March 8, 2009

Fun Filled Family Weekend

When Chad came home from work Friday night he told me that he thought we could all use a "fun weekend away", being the on-the-go girl that I am I jumped all over the opportunity. He made some reservations at a hotel in Layton and when he came from work Saturday afternoon I had us all packed and ready to go. We kept it a surprise and the kids thought that we were just going to run to Logan. They were pretty excited when they found out!! We weren't at the hotel 5 minutes and Kaisley had her swimming suit on and was ready to hit the pool. We went to the pool twice the first night. We thought about going to the movie or something but they just wanted to swim.



That night we went to Famous Daves for dinner. YUMMMM. Of course we had to get the feast served in a garbage can lid!!

We had BBQ everything!! Here's Kambree with a RIB!
Now you can't go to Layton without a 9 p.m. run to Krispy Kreme. Oh yah and a 9 a.m. run as well. Yep I'm not too proud to say that we hit 2 hot lights within 12 hours!!

Last night we bought a movie in our room and stayed up late and watched it. It was Bedtime Stories, Kambree and I had seen it in the theatre but it was just as funny the second time. This morning it was breakfast and then back to the POOL!!


After we checked out of the hotel we had to do a little shopping (shocking I know)


Who would have thought that Costco could be so FUN!!



What a fun time we had! I'm glad that we could get away and spend some time together as a family. Love Ya All!!!

4 comments:

DeNeil said...

Looks like a blast! Love your blog!de

Vicki said...

I'm jealous, were in dyer need of some family time. I would rather austin plan it, but i guess i'll have too :)

Michelle W. Nate said...

Sweet! I love that you all just packed up and left. That is so my kind of fun!

Unknown said...

How fun is that?! You guys are too much fun!