Monday, March 30, 2009

3rd Grade Science Fair!

The month of March in 3rd grade is always an exciting time. Time for the annual Science Fair!!! Kambree decided to make flubber for her project this year. It turned out to be quite a hit!!Here she is preparing the Flubber for the big day. Notice the color she made it, would you expect anything else?
The Mad Scientist with her exhibit!!


Oops!


Gracey did fingerprints for her project.


Mr. Derek insisted that I take a picture of his paper airplane project.

I had been to the fair about 3 times before noon, but I promised Kaisley that after I picked her up at Donnas I would take her to see all the fun. She had such a fun time checking things out. She could have stayed for hours!


Shaylee made a cool homemade lava lamp.
By Golly, I think I've found a clue!!
Checkin out some rock candy crystals!

Kaisley and Reese playing in the Flubber!
Once again the 3rd grade Science Fair was a huge success. It"s so fun to see all of the fun ideas that people come up with. The kids are so cute when they present their projects with such excitement. Only 6 more years and we'll be doing it again!!

1 comment:

Erin said...

Way to go Kambree! Can you believe our girls are almost done with third grade? Email me and we will come up with a time to go to lunch and take Jan.