Tuesday, December 23, 2008

One Wild Party

What a bunch! Nobody can resist kissin' Kort!

Mandy seems to be frigtened by the Party

MMMMM Food

Gettin' ready for the Candy Bar Game

Tonight we had the Timothy Christmas Party at our house. We are a bunch that likes to eat and have a lot of good laughs. This year was no different, it is quite possible that you could have heard us from a few states away but that's OK, although we all live relatively close we really don't get together very often and I'm not sure why because when we do it is quite the party! I remember when I was little we would go to my Grandma Timothy's every Christmas Eve for a party with the whole family, it was so much fun. I remember that we would be so excited for Santa that we would all just be running crazy and then we would track him on the news and see how close he was. I can still feel that excitement when I think back on it and I hope my kids are able to get as excited as we would get. It doesn't seem like it was that long ago and now here are all of the cousins and I with kids of our own running wild. It's never been quite the same without Grandpa and Grandma here to celebrate with us but I'm sure that they are probably able to see the whole wild get-together and share a little chuckle.

No comments: