Thursday, December 18, 2008

Happy Birthday Kambree!!













Wow! Today Kambree turned nine years old, that is just so amazing to me that she can be nine already. Seems like just yesterday Chad was driving as fast as he could to get from Presto to Preston so that he didn't miss the big event. My water broke while he was at work and so Mandy took me over to the hospital, I called him right before we went over and said "you better hurry", I wasn't feeling contractions at all but I knew from Korts delivery that once my water breaks it's all over. So Mandy took me over to the hospital and they hooked me up to the monitors. I think that I was dilated to about a 7 or 8 . That's when I heard those 2 dreaded words for the second time in my life NO EPIDURAL. Chad came flying in and about 30 minutes later we had a darling, healthy, little baby girl weighing in at almost 8 pounds and was 2 weeks early. Well we think that she's still pretty cute but she certainly has grown up.


Our day started out with Dad's famous Birthday Breakfast. He and I were a bit tired as we had been up all night long with a sick Kaisley. However, he is such a good dad that he chose to get up and make Kambrees breakfast instead of getting an hour of sleep. She said that she had an awesome day at school and Mrs. Smart made it really fun and special for her. We love Mrs. Smart so much. Well I stayed home with my sicky girl so I was getting things ready for "The Friend Party"I got looking at the list of friends that she had invited and realized that I hadn't really given her a limit as to how many friends she could invite. OH there were about 20 on the list and the party was at my house ahhhh. Well I stressed over that thought for a minute and then just thought "Oh well they won't all come". Well guess what- They all came except for one. It really turned out well though. They all watched Snow Buddies in our theatre room, we opened presents, ate a giant pizza, and then it was time to go. Kambree has some super cute friends. We had the family party right after that and between the two parties, she was completely spoiled rotten. She deserves it though, she is such a sweet little girl, she's an awesome helper to me and an amazing big sister to Kaisley. She's a good friend and such a peacemaker. Kambree we love you soooo much. How much? More than you'll ever know!

5 comments:

Michelle W. Nate said...

What a cutie! Please tell her happy birthday from us.

Unknown said...

Yes, Happy Birthday Kambree! She really is one of the sweetest kids I know...and I know lots of kids! :)

This Idaho Girl said...

Holy cow, Steph! She looks so old!I can't believe the size of that pizza. Hope it was enough to feed all those girls.

Molly said...

Steph, Looks like a lot of girly fun!!

Burbank Family said...

K'Lee says Happy Birthday Kambree. I am glad she had a great Birthday. I know she is a sweet girl she always plays so nicely with K'Lee and she loves Kambree so much