Sunday, August 24, 2008

Redneck Fun

Pretty much the sweetest hit ever !! Derby Girls
Havin' Fun
Gotta see that again. The driver in the tipped car is a GIRL

So last night Chad and I took the kids to the derby. You may or may not know that I have a secret desire to participate in the derby (don't worry I didn't). I have come to the conclusion that this is because I do have some redneck blood in me. It seems like the last few years that we have been I've had a cousin or two in it. This could possibly have been brought on by all of the underage driving that Grandpa Lavar would let us do as kids. my cousin Carter entered this year and he won the second round. Not bad for his first attempt. Well I guess I'll just keep dreaming because Chad said that I am too "Fragile". Yah that's just a nice word for whimp, however, he certainly can't argue the fact that I'm super good at crashing my car into things.

5 comments:

This Idaho Girl said...

Angie also has a secret desire. Maybe you two could team up. Our favorite part of the derby is watching all the white trash. Who knew there was so much in Franklin County?

Burbank Family said...

I love the derby also. Not to the point of wanting to drive in it but I do like a good wreck

Erin said...

Sounds like tons of fun. Hey, I here you met my brother-in-law. Tell him to treat you well or he will have me to answer to.

Joyce said...

That's so funny that you've had a secret desire to drive in the derby, because a few years ago so did I!!! But now I'm too old. I love your blog and it was fun to read about your kids. See you at school. :)

Bennetts said...

lovin the new blog look!!