Friday, August 22, 2008

First Days

Heading to PHS !!!OOps closed eyes

Eli, Kambree, and Addie
Kort and Kambree both started new schools on Thursday. It was Kambrees first day at Oakwood Elementary and Korts first day at Preston High. I honestly cant believe that I have a high schooler. I swear that I was just barely there myself. Wow!! Where does the time go? I haven't been too eager for school to start mainly because I had to return as well and we have been having such a fun relaxing summer. Now that we have been back for a few days and are getting into the swing of things I am remembering how nice it is to have routine and the two hours of alone time that I get when Kaisley goes down for a nap and the others aren't home from school yet aren't too bad either.

2 comments:

Bear River Photographic Society said...

wow i can not believe Cort is in high school - not to depress you or anything but the high school years go by real fast next thing you know he will be graduating. maybe by the time he is a senior they won't have senior projects anymore.

Michelle W. Nate said...

yes, you are old. just face it! LOL! I love ya and hope this school year will be fun for you.