Friday, August 15, 2008

Bear Lake






On Wednesday a few friends (Janet, Kris, Terri, Emily) and I got together and took all of the kids to Bear Lake. I haven't been to Bear Lake for a long time and had kind of forgotten how fun it is. The day wasn't super warm. It was pretty overcast the whole time that we were there but that didn't really seem to bother anyone at all. Kort and Tanner had a great time just hangin, playing in the water, and trying to harm seagulls. Kambree and Robbie worked for hours on a sand city complete with castles, rivers, and feather flags, and Kaisley was so content to play in the water and sand that we hardly heard a peep out of her. It turned out to be so much fun just relaxing, laughing, and watching the kids that we decided we need to make it a tradition.

3 comments:

Amber said...

How fun! I love Bear Lake! Hope to hear from ya! I left ya a comment a few blogs ago tellin' ya bunches!

Amber (Larsen) Gallman

Burbank Family said...

Bear Lake is tons of fun I do miss the Hyclone parties for this reason Bear Lake.

Unknown said...

I guess you will have to go shopping eh? You never argued about that!