Saturday, February 21, 2009

Fried Ice Cream ?????


Last night me and my BFFs from school had a super fun night out. We went to Logan and had dinner at Cafe Sabor. YUMMY. The highlight of the night was when we told them that it was Shara's Birthday. The staff sang her a crazy little birthday song and gave her some fried ice cream. Believe it or not Shara has never experienced the joy of fried ice cream or even knew that it existed. We were all laughing like a bunch of crazies (oh yah we kind of are). It was so fun to get to see Juli again , we've been missing her and Angie kept us laughing all the way home with a story that I could hear 500 times and still laugh my butt off. Wow good friends, good food, and lots of laughter, what could be better? Thanks guys, let's do it again soon!!

4 comments:

Michelle W. Nate said...

So fun. That bunch of girls would be fun to hang out with. I love them all! Glad you had fun.

This Idaho Girl said...

I'm still offended you didn't invite me. It's okay, I can take a hint.

Shara said...

Maybe if you came Christina, they would have laughed at you instead of me? Jk. It was so much fun!

Joyce said...

Ok. I've HEARD of fried ice cream, but I've never tasted it either. Can't even imagine it.